DR. Warren Altwerger, D.P.M. - Podiatrist
|DR. WARREN ALTWERGER, D.P.M. - PODIATRIST|
Rutgers University, New Jersey
Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
HONORS AND AWARDS:
A. PiDelta National Podiatric Honor Society.
B. Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
C. Nominated and installed as member of the Outstanding Young Men of America Organization.
Podiatric Resident at the F.D.R. Veterans Administration Hospital, Montrose, New York, with extension through the V.A.R.E.C. in New York and Surgery at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
FULL TIME STAFF PODIATRIST:
* V.A. Medical Center, Montrose, New York 1980-1983.
* Presented lectures on Podiatric Pathology prevention and treatment, to professional and paraprofessional staff at VA Medical Center.
* Formal lecture to Medical Staff, “Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome”.
* Research Paper: Involved in original research at the V.A.R.E.C., N.Y. Title of paper published, July 1983, in the Journal of the American Podiatric Association, “Contra lateral Lower Extremity with a Lower Limb Prosthesis”.
* Assisted with the development and ultimate success of the V.A. Medical Center, Montrose, New York, 1st Annual Podiatric Symposium “Advance in Total Foot and Leg Care”, October 1, 1982.
* Diplomat with the National Board of Podiatric Examiners.
* Diplomat with the American Board of Physicians and Podiatrists.
* Member of the American Podiatry Medical Association 1980-present..
* Associate Director of Podiatric Residency Program at the V.A. Medical Center, Montrose, New York 10548, 1980-1983.
* Deputy Examiner for the American Podiatric Medical Association State Boards, 1985-1989.
* Consultant to the New York State Board of Disciplinary Action, 1985-present.
* Staff Podiatrist at the Bethel Methodist home in Ossining, New York, 1985-2001.
* Podiatrist at the Central Health Unit at the Maryknoll Convent in Maryknoll New York. (Staff Podiatrist 1985 to 2012).
* Engaged in private practice since August 1983 at:
450 Gidney Avenue Suite 103 Newburgh, N.Y. 12550
43 South Highland Avenue, Ossining, N.Y. 10562.
Dr. Altwerger is a member of:
* New York State Podiatric Medical Association
* New York College of Podiatric Medicine
* American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
* American Diabetes Association